16 October 2011

Travel Diaries







Here's a feature I wrote and photographed for LOHAS China on sustainable travel in South Africa. You might recognise some of these good-looking people and places; it was pretty exciting to see my photos perfect bound and set in tip-top layouts. Thank you again to Sofia, my editor and translator for the piece! And one last favourite from Tsitsikamma:



+
Good Heavens now has an Etsy shop! Buy them for your boytjies (or meisies, I've been eyeing the Clovelly or Roffey for myself), Katrin and Matthew are the loveliest tie-makers I know.
In case you missed it a million years ago, the photos from Other People's Houses are up.
Portraits of Retail.
Jon Rafman's 9 eyes series is really something [via a mirror with memory].
Unique, just like everybody else: Exactitudes.
Love the hairy pits club.