After downloading the Think Dirty app on the recommendation of this healthy app round-up, it’s time for a product overhaul as it seems most of my make-up/skincare products are trying to kill me. ITG’s round-ups of the best organic make-up and skin care have been useful starting points.
And some links:
– I’ve been enjoying Sadie Stein’s dispatches from Maine as we’ve been staying in similar areas. This one rang very true.
– The perfect poem for the fourth of July.
– More magic surrounds: fixating on jeans and a guide to Mexico City.
– Geometric beehive sculptures.
– Head scarves.
– Recently bought these gold earrings and this gold passport wallet, both as nice as you’d hope in person.
– Beautiful photos of people lying in a week’s worth of their trash.
– This post came at the perfect time for my funfetti-loving friend’s birthday in early June, though I ended up making a less time- and cream-consuming American frosting. Next time.